St David’s Welsh Church was built in 1902/3 and is a Grade II Listed Building. The architects were Douglas & Minshull of Chester. Dewi Sant is situated in Rhiw Road to the rear of St Paul’s.
The Parish’s work in the community includes the Dewi Sant Project, reaching out to homeless and vulnerable people in Colwyn Bay. The church was re-dedicated and the new facilities opened by the Bishop of St Asaph on Palm Sunday 2011. The facilities are used by ARC Communities of which the Parish is a part. The building is open every weekday for hot meals, snacks and support for homeless people, in which the Parish works closely with various agencies including Probation Service, Criminal Justice, and those working in the field of mental health.